Solar energy companies in the world
- Company has substantial amount diversified projects in renewable energy like. Company. Company has posted annual profit of 32.12 in last financial year and have 13 locations across
- India wiz, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (2 offices including head office) Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai (2 offices), Noida, Pune, Kochi.
- Company has more than 2000 customers across the globe. They provide renewable energy service for airports, smart cities, health care, urban and environmental maintenance sectors.
- They have posted net profit of €73 million in first quarter (+19.2%) . Company head quarter is mainly located in Barcelona, Spain
- Brookfield is one of the leading publicly traded company and it has multiple of renewable power platforms.
- Company posted net profit of $0.804 billion in June 2019 quarter and total of $3.122 billion in last financial year.
- Company headquarter is located at Toronto, Ontario in Canada.
Ascent Solar Technologies Inc:
- Company builds thin-film photovoltaic modules that are more robust and flexible to use.
- Company posted revenue of $0.86 million in 2018 financial year and $3.24 million in the first quarter of 2018.
- Company is located at Thorton, Colorado USA.
Azure Power :
- Azure power is one of the leading companies in the producing solar energy in world.
- Company has $3483,000 net profit in the 2019 financial year
- Company founded in year of 2008 and it is the first Indian energy company to be listed in NYSE.
Ballard Power systems
- Ballard power system is leading manufacturer of fuel cell required of solar energy.
- Company has produced more than 400MW of fuel cell in the world so far.
- June quarter 2019 posted $7 million loss for company.
- Company is leading experts in manufacturing and installing wind farms and solar panel parks.
- As per 2019 financial report, company estimate 7.8 million euros in gross profit.
- Company is in Germany with head quartering Bremen.
- Company majorly produce solar energy solutions like solar software monitoring and control systems.
- As per June 2019 reports, Company has posted net income of $10618. It is based in Fremont, California.
- First solar is America’s leading solar panel manufacturer.
- Total net profit for the quarter finishing June 30, 2019 was $-0.019B
- Company has head quarter in Tempe, Arizona. It has manufacturing plants in USA, Malasia and Vietnam.
- With 20 years’ involvement and more than 30,000 MW introduced in 46 nations, Gamesa is a worldwide renewable energy pioneer in the business.
- Company reported 18 million euros in net profit for the first quarter of year 2019.
- Headquarter is located in Zamudio, Spain.
- Company is based in Australia and it produces 557 MW of energy with its current capacity.
- Infigen energy reported $41 million net profit in 2019 which as less than 10% of previous earnings of $46 million.
JA Solar Holdings:
- it is a solar manufacturing firm based in Yangpu district, Shanghai.
- Company also produces monocrystalline and multi crystalline solar cells
- it is based in France and has solar and wind farm in 13 countries across 4 continents.
- Revenue posted in last first quarter of 2019 was up to €118.1 million.
- Company produces solar inverters and power controlling and monitoring devices.
- It is based in Herzliya, Israel.
- Company reported gross profit of $110670K.
SMA Solar Technology:
- SMSA solar produces equipment required to produce solar energy.
- It is based in Niestetal, Germany.
- Company posted net income of –€14.2 million in first half of 2019.
- It is largest manufacture of solar photovoltaic devices in Germany.
- SunPower is an USA firm which builds crystalline silicon photovoltaic solar and panels
- Company uses All-back-contact solar cell innovation technique that was designed at Stanford University.
- Company posted $121.5 million net income in the quarter of June 2019.
- It is based in Wuxi, China.
- Company has expertise in producing solar panels.
- Company posted net income $20,073,491 in the last financial quarter.
- It is based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Company is combination of two whole subsidiaries Synex Energy Resources and Sigma Engineering limited.
- Company posted revenue of $411,608 June 2019 quarter.
- Trina Solar builds solar photovoltaic components and energy conversation systems.
- Terna energy is based Greek renewable energy based in region on Mesogion in Athena, Greece.
- Company posted increase in net profit of 29.9 million Euro.
- Company provides turn key solar devices for commercial companies.
- It is based in New York and also have manufacturing plants in Cebu and Toronto.
- Firm provides build and installation of residential solar energy solutions.
- It is based in Lehi, UT(USA) and
- Second quarter of Viviant solar company posted a net revenue of $90757 thousands.
- Company develops photovoltaic products of solar panels.
- It is based in China.
- Company manufactures solar photovoltaic components and offers turn key solutions.
- It has presence in North and South Americas region including Asia pacific and middle east.
- Company posted net revenue of $484.7 million in the first quarter of year 2019.
- It is developer of solar cells based in Nanjing and Jiagsu province of China.
Blueleaf (Conergy) Energy:
- Firm was founded in Germany and has headquarter in Singapore.
- Company produce PV solar power plants and has global capacity of 2 gigawatts.
- It is one of the largest manufactures of PV solar modules in Taiwan and China.
- Jinko solar is world’s largest manufactured of solar cells.
- Company has posted net revenue of US$59.1 million in first quarter of year 2019.
- It based in Canada and produces solar PV cells. It also produces Savanna dual axis tracker.
- Company is based in Eugene, Oregon.
- It produces solar photovoltaic components for building solar panels.
- Their products are usually available at retail shops like Walmart and Costco.
- It is based in more than 60 countries across globe.
- Isofoton firm specializes in building photostatic cells and thermal power components.
- Kyoecera is Japanese manufacturing company for electronics and solar devices.
- It is based in Kyoto and world leader in ceramics manufacturing and building integrated photovoltaics.
Mitsubishi Group of Companies:
- Company is based in Japan and produces multinational vehicles and multitude of electronic devices.
- Firm also specialized in manufacturing photovoltaic solar cells.
- It posted annual net profit 111.82 billion yen for fiscal year 2018-2019.
Neo Solar Power Energy Corp:
- Company is based in multinational region of Taiwan and China
- Firm produces solar PV cells and rank in top ten solar cell manufacturer in the world.
Hanwha Q Cells:
- Company is based in the region of Seoul, South Korea and Germany.
- They specialize in producing large scale solar power plants and solar modules.
Renewable energy corporation (REC Group):
- REC group is largest solar power equipment manufacturer in European region.
- Company has more than 3000 employees across America, Europe and Asia pacific region.
- Panasonic is world leader producing quality and long-lasting electronic devices like televisions, mobile.
- They also specialized in producing solar panels, solar equipment’s and photovoltaic cells.
- Company has headquartered in Japan and listed in Tokyo stock exchange.
- Net profit posted for financial year 2018-2019 is 307 billion yen.
- Sharp is world’s leading electronic devices manufacturer and it has strong presence of developing solar panels and cells for retails and commercial purposes.
- It is listed in multinational stock exchange like BseIndi and Tokyo stock exchange.
- As name suggest, company is based in Korea.
- It is estimated to build largest solar park in the world in upcoming years.
- Like other solar energy companies, SolarPark produces photovoltaic module for solar panels.
Tata Power solar:
- Tata is leading Indian industry and has good presence in manufacturing solar panels across several cities.
- Tata power posted net profit of 296.51 crore Indian rupees for the quarter of June 2019.
- Company is also consistent in proving dividend at the average price of 1.30 rupee per share.
- Ampulse is one the leading solar power panels producer in India.
- It has been actively installing solar plants in the area of Nagpur, Gadchiroli and Karnataka.
- Company posted net profit of Rs 0.03 crore Indian rupee.
- It is the one the leading experts in manufacturing products in renewable energy like solar power panels and communication and technology.
- It is based in Banjara hills in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
- Company reported net profit of Rs 579.55 crore in the first quarter of 2019.
- Company is based in New Delhi and engaged in solar business with capacity of 250MW.
- It majorly produces crystalline cells, crystalline modules and thin film modules.
- Kotak solar produces solar pump and it sells its products across India and overseas.
- They also provide solar roof top installation, solar street lights and solar heater products.