Cyber attacks are becoming very active in today’s world. Top IT companies are buying expensive products to protect their private document. Such expensive softwares are beyond common man’s budget. Below are some tips that will help to protect comman man from individuals.
1) Clear your browsing history: Regardless what browser you use, every browser has capability to store or automatically clear internet history. So you can do so by going to brower option and then navigating to privacy option. Just simply click on clear browsing history to clear your surfing history. There is an option to clear browsing history as soon as user close the browser. So you can choose any suitable option to clear your internet history.
2) Do not install freeware: Freeware are mean for adversiting and collect information. Some free software also has ability to collect information from computer and send it over the internet at regular intervals. To avoid this, do not install any freeware or any lurking softwares.
3) Close your internet: You should close your internet as soon as you have completed browsing work. It is like switching lights off when you do not need it. Keeping internet open will let other intruders/hackers to steal personal information from computer without evening noticing you.
4) Backup your data with password: It might happens a service repair team that visit your house to repair laptop/computer could steal your private data without your notice. There are some USB sticks that copies data automatically as soon as they are plugged in. So make sure to make your all backup data password protected.
One of the easy techniques to protect computers and their network from malware is to do monthly virus scan run for all computer files. By doing so allows the software to scan all computer local files e.g., archived files, installation packages like executables, files in normal formats and file extensions as well as computer processes running in the background. Anti-virus software has real-time scanning (computer files are scanned when accessed for use), potentially harmful malware may still sit undetected and in waiting. Therefore running a full and complete scan every month is your best bet for protecting your computer.
Sometimes Cybercriminals use email addresses disguised as genuine offers or correspondence from a real Business to entice web surfers to click on links, open attachments or provide personal information. In order to protect you from such cyber threats below are some techniques,
Links in personal Internet email accounts (e.g., Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo) are more likely to connect to malicious viruses than your business emails.
Opening any malicious link while you are connected to the corporate network can infect the network.
Hackers have broken into Internet email systems and servers in the past, stealing email addresses, passwords, contact information and more.
Be extra vigilante when accessing personal email while using corporate networks and devices.
Use Corporate Outlook for Business work on your mobile device – don’t use other external internet email services such as Gmail or Yahoo Mail.
What are some phishing email indicators?
The email requests personal information.
The email requests you contact the Business by clicking a link or calling a number in the email.
There are spelling or grammatical errors.
The subject line and/or sender look abnormal.
Links are not what they appear to be or they are usually masked with some famous websites links.
What Actions you should take to avoid?
Do not reply to the email.
Do not click on any links or open any attachments.
Do not call any number(s) listed in the email.
Swine flu is a respiratory disease caused by H1N1- INFLUENZA VIRUS.
It infects the respiratory tract and is known to be easily transmitted by air from one to another.
EARLY SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
NAUSEA, VOMITING & DIARRHOEA
RESPIRATORY DISTRESS AND DISORGANIZED BEHAVIOUR.
The patients develop full blown symptoms in about 4 days of contacting swine flu virus.
THE VIRUS AFFECTS:-
-VERY YOUNG AND VERY OLD PERSONS
-PERSONS SUFFERING FROM ASTHAMA OR OTHER RESPIRATORY AILMENTS
Stay away from crowded places in case of an epidemic
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water
Use alcohol based hand sanitizer
Stay away from patients suffering from Flu.
Influenza A(H1n1) is also called as Swine flu is highly contagious. Swine flu is an acute respiratory disorder.
• Transmission takes place where particles of the virus release through coughs and sneezes are breathed in .
• Below are some useful tips to avoid the swine flu.
• Please cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Use disposable masks in airports, crowded markets.
• Please wash your hands with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
• Please try to avoid close contract with sick people.
• Please always maintain high levels of personal hygiene, especially before and after food preparation and in & out of toilets.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
• Don’t Shake hands or hug in greeting
• Don’t spit in public
• Don’t take medicines without consulting a physician
• Don’t Visit people if you are sick. PLEASE limit contact with others as much as possible.
• Physician will prescribe the Anti-Viral drugs and medicine that act directly o viruses to stop them from multiplying.
• Plenty of fluid intake and ample rest is advised.
To protect Pigeon pea from insects that dig the peas, one should add Quinalphos 25% with ml fluid in 10 liter water.