Influenza A(H1n1) is also called as Swine flu is highly contagious. Swine flu is an acute respiratory disorder.
• Transmission takes place where particles of the virus release through coughs and sneezes are breathed in .
• Below are some useful tips to avoid the swine flu.
• Please cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Use disposable masks in airports, crowded markets.
• Please wash your hands with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
• Please try to avoid close contract with sick people.
• Please always maintain high levels of personal hygiene, especially before and after food preparation and in & out of toilets.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
• Don’t Shake hands or hug in greeting
• Don’t spit in public
• Don’t take medicines without consulting a physician
• Don’t Visit people if you are sick. PLEASE limit contact with others as much as possible.
• Physician will prescribe the Anti-Viral drugs and medicine that act directly o viruses to stop them from multiplying.
• Plenty of fluid intake and ample rest is advised.