One of my school friend met me in US and he told me he is suffering from IBS. I already gone through IBS and had completely cured. So I advised him to follow few simple instructions. He started following instructions and he told me his IBS is getting cured and feeling a lot better. So here are those simple instructions that I told to my friend.
1) Avoid eating Cheese as they sticks to your intestine and cause conjunction.
2) Avoid eating frozen food(meat, fish). Freshly cook the food and eat while it is hot.
3) Eat 2-3 tbsp of sweet Curd after each meal.
thats it. so simple.
Zika virus and disease prevention
Affected age persons: Zika virus affects new born babies
Affected regions so far: Zika virus cases has been identified in South America and North America regions.
Affected area: Zika virus diseases directly attacks brain, thereby impacting intellectual abilities.
Spreading mode: Zika virus commutes from person to person by mosquitoes.
prevention and treatment : There are currently medicines available. United States is already working on vaccine program for Zika.
Swine flu is a respiratory disease caused by H1N1- INFLUENZA VIRUS.
It infects the respiratory tract and is known to be easily transmitted by air from one to another.
EARLY SIGNS & SYMPTOMS
NAUSEA, VOMITING & DIARRHOEA
RESPIRATORY DISTRESS AND DISORGANIZED BEHAVIOUR.
The patients develop full blown symptoms in about 4 days of contacting swine flu virus.
THE VIRUS AFFECTS:-
-VERY YOUNG AND VERY OLD PERSONS
-PERSONS SUFFERING FROM ASTHAMA OR OTHER RESPIRATORY AILMENTS
Stay away from crowded places in case of an epidemic
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water
Use alcohol based hand sanitizer
Stay away from patients suffering from Flu.
Influenza A(H1n1) is also called as Swine flu is highly contagious. Swine flu is an acute respiratory disorder.
• Transmission takes place where particles of the virus release through coughs and sneezes are breathed in .
• Below are some useful tips to avoid the swine flu.
• Please cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Use disposable masks in airports, crowded markets.
• Please wash your hands with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
• Please try to avoid close contract with sick people.
• Please always maintain high levels of personal hygiene, especially before and after food preparation and in & out of toilets.
• Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
• Don’t Shake hands or hug in greeting
• Don’t spit in public
• Don’t take medicines without consulting a physician
• Don’t Visit people if you are sick. PLEASE limit contact with others as much as possible.
• Physician will prescribe the Anti-Viral drugs and medicine that act directly o viruses to stop them from multiplying.
• Plenty of fluid intake and ample rest is advised.
It is many times seen that people suffering from Jaundice have to be fully dependable on their medicines through out the medicines course. Jaundice is caused by in take of infected water or using of infected injection. In Jaundice liver is impacted where it get swollen due to infection and it is considered as only medicine can cure Jaundice. However Jaundice has several types Jaundice A, Jaundice B and Jaundice C, out of which only Jaundice A is completely curable.
However during old days people were using natural medicines to cure the Jaundice. Because during old days, there were no medicines available to people and also now in underdeveloped and developing countries, it is seen that people cannot afford to buy medicine or go through medical treatment for Jaundice.
So what was the cure or the miraculous thing that can cure Jaundice. It is the pulp in Crabs. In all species of Crab, there is yellowish or orange substance. when a Crab is broken in half horizontally, inside of it there is sticky yellowish or orange color substance. If a patience suffering from Jaundice, daily eats this sticky substance or daily eat crabs then A type Jaundice gets cured without in take of medicines. Since this cure is adopted in Villages , River crabs or mud crabs are used for this. So people do is they the pulp out and add it into the crab curry or gravy while cooking it.
Now this is only for Non-Vegetarian as Crab is meat thing and Vegetarian don’t eat Crabs. Crab gravy or curry has strong aroma and Asian countries like India cook crab with lot of chilly.